Recently I started creating with inks and paints and am loving all things that involve journaling and mixed media.
The NEW Tim Holtz distress paints have really caught my eye and I can’t wait for them to come in as I will be adding colour to all my metal embellishments and creating some cool off the page projects.
I have been looking everywhere for inspiration, from Google to Pinterest and of course Facebook.
This is the perfect opportunity for a challenge that encourages everyone to think outside of their comfort zone and create something a bit different with a fantastic prize for the winning entry.
So here’s the challenge outline:
1) Create a layout, card, or journal page
2) Use as many mixed media textures as you can, inks, sprays, paints etc
3) Add metal embellishments somewhere on your creation
4) Have at least one stamped image
5) Last of all you have to add one of my favorite things to your layout – FLOWERS
The Prize for the winning entry will be THE FULL SET of Tim Holtz Distress Paints – a full 24 colours
You have until Sunday April 14th to enter and I will announce the winner on Wed 17th April – that’s 4 weeks to get creative : )